As a responsible service provider, our trained engineers carry out fire alarm servicing, fire alarm testing and fire alarm maintenance visits at convenient times to suit you. Every service contract agreement provides you and your insurer with a suitable fire alarm service contract that adheres to BS5839 2017.
We maintain all types of fire alarm systems, in all types of premises and of any size from a compact retail unit with two smoke detectors to blue chip offices with over two thousand devices.
We have the ability to competently maintain closed protocol systems and still be cost effective. Why pay high prices when we can offer the same service for much less?
Our fixed price servicing allows you to budget more efficiently throughout the year.
Our BS5839 2017 Fire Alarm Servicing includes:
- Completely free advice on your system operation and compliance - including weekly tests, test keys, etc.
- The minimum two annual service visits, arranged at a time convenient to you
- Full written reports and recommendations including battery condition testing
- Advice for system preventative maintenance, modifications and extensions
- Open book prices for closed protocol commissioning
- 24/7 Emergency Call out Service
- Out of contract call outs
Let us supply you with a no obligation quotation. Please email email@example.com with your requirements.
Looking for quotes? Ensure you are quoted for two visits per annum to comply with BS5839 2017.
Fire alarm servicing Essex, Fire alarm servicing London, Fire alarm servicing Suffolk, Fire alarm servicing Kent, Fire alarm servicing East Anglia, Fire alarm servicing Surrey.
Contact Us Today
We welcome enquiries at any time and our helpful team we be on hand to answer any questions you may have.